Masrcorp Improved Institutional Cooking Eco Stoves are Institutional solar aided kitchens are designed to save firewood by upto 70% compared to other stoves that use firewood. These institutional Eco stoves are built with smoke pipes that direct all the smoke outside for a smoke-free cooking experience and faster cooking.
They are suitable for institutions, schools, restaurants and large communities that feed a large number of people.
Among other advantages The Masrcorp Improved Institutional Cooking Eco Stoves are designed to:
- Reduces firewood consumption by around 70%. This represents significant financial savings. After 4 years of operation they will have saved more than the cost of the stoves.
- The firewood savings from a single stove will result in a reduction of approximately 70 tons of CO2 per year thereby helping to mitigate the global climate crisis.
- Saves more than 8,000 ha of forests and decrease environmental degradation.
- Improves the indoor air quality, reducing the prevalence of respiratory diseases in the kitchens.
- Decreases unsustainable deforestation
How solar Aided Kitchens work
For Every Cooking Need, There’s An Eco Kitchen
- Eco Kitchens for Homes
- Commercial Eco kitchens for Restaurants
- Institutional Eco Kitchens for Schools
- Residential Eco kitchens for rentals & Apartments
- Community Eco Kitchens
- Robust Eco Kitchens for Factories